If you have recently been promoted to a supervisory or management position or want to learn how to become a more effective manager, this training course will help you master the basics of business by learning the language of management. You will learn how to make a successful transition from employee to manager and you will learn how to manage your time so that you can deal with the constant demands of a managerial job. You will learn the skills required to delegate responsibility and motivate your employees. A large part of a manager's job involves getting things done through other people, and this course will help you understand how to influence and direct other people's performance. Finally, you will learn how to solve problems and resolve conflicts so you can accomplish your job more effectively.
Individual Skill Course
- Learn how to manage your time so that you can deal with the constant demands of a managerial job
- Learn the skills required to delegate responsibility and motivate employees
- Understand how to influence and direct other people's performance
- Learn how to solve problems and resolve conflicts
- This course can be taken on either a PC, Mac, or Chromebook.
Software Requirements: Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Enroll My Team
Are you looking to enroll your team in this training Course? You Can: