This training course is designed to assess your readiness to take the Project Management Institute®'s Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Exam. The course contains two 120-question practice exams, which cover the information in the current PMI® Agile reading list. The practice exams provide a comprehensive review of the material in this list as well as key strategies for preparing for the PMI-ACP® Exam.
- Understand the structure and requirements of the PMI-ACP® Exam
- Explain and apply the key concepts found in the Project Management Institute®'s Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct
- Understand ways to improve your performance on the PMI-ACP® Exam
- Begin your preparation for the PMI-ACP® Exam with confidence
This course includes an “Ask the Expert” feature. You can use this feature to submit questions about course content. A subject matter expert will provide guidance or point you to additional resources for the topics you’re studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs.
- Any modern Office suite: Microsoft Office, Apple iWork, OpenOffice, or LibreOffice
- The latest Adobe Reader/Acrobat Reader ( free download available at https://get.adobe.com/reader/ )
- Reliable internet connection. Broadband cable or highspeed DSL is recommended for optimal experience.
- E-mail account (to be able to register and to receive e-mail from the course system regarding registration, course status, etc.)
Learners should have work experience and/or completed trainings related to project management before taking this exam prep course. Suggested prerequisite course: Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Exam Prep.
"The course is incredibly easy to digest despite the amount of information it contains, making it a fun and enjoyable experience through the videos and small games."
"A very great course to pursue. I unreservedly recommend."
Enroll My Team
Are you looking to enroll your team in this training Course? You Can: