This training course introduces learners to basic artificial intelligence concepts and trends. Artificial Intelligence plays an increasingly important role in many industries. The emergence of this new technology promises to bring unprecedented efficiencies for organizations and enhance business performance. In today's global economy, managers will need to know how AI can be leveraged to keep their organizations competitive, as well as understand the potential ethical issues associated with employing AI technologies such as deep learning, machine learning, and the various AI-enabled recognition technologies.
Individual Skill Course
- Describe important events in the history of artificial intelligence
- Compare knowledge-based systems to expert systems
- Summarize the major characteristics of the different types of AI
- Explain the Turing Test and other approaches to AI
- Distinguish between machine learning and deep learning
- Propose ways in which an AI can be designed to not cause harm to humans
- Evaluate ethical concepts as they apply to AI
- Demonstrate how natural language processing and generation work
- Examine how computer vision, robotics, and Big Data relate to AI
- Critique the use of AI in information security and the potential use of AI in attacks
This course includes an “Ask the Expert” feature. You can use this feature to submit questions about course content. A subject matter expert will provide guidance or point you to additional resources for the topics you’re studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs.
- Any modern Office suite: Microsoft Office, Apple iWork, OpenOffice, or LibreOffice
- The latest Adobe Reader/Acrobat Reader ( free download available at https://get.adobe.com/reader/ )
- Reliable internet connection. Broadband cable or highspeed DSL is recommended for optimal experience.
- E-mail account (to be able to register and to receive e-mail from the course system regarding registration, course status, etc.)
Very useful, big-picture view"
Dr. Gregory F.
"Great course; I learned a tremendous amount!"
Enroll My Team
Are you looking to enroll your team in this training Course? You Can: