As consumers increasingly turn to the digital marketplace of the Internet, organizations recognize that they can better reach and connect with their customers, clients, or prospects through digital marketing. There are many benefits to effective digital marketing including improved brand perception, more efficient lead generation, and better customer satisfaction levels. That can translate into the sale of more products and services. Creating a digital marketing strategy is crucial to meeting the marketing goals of the organization. This course offers a step-by-step introduction to the process of creating such a strategy, with an emphasis on key concepts, definitions, and metrics.
Individual Skill Course
- Explain the importance of creating a digital marketing strategy in meeting organizational marketing goals
- Discuss the differences between an integrated and non-integrated digital marketing strategy
- Describe the five stages of a digital marketing strategy (Research, Plan, Execute, Measure, Analyze and Adjust)
- Explain how digital marketing elements can address strategic needs
- Describe the customer journey and how it applies to digital marketing
- Explore the use of a digital SWOT in assessing marketing efforts
- Explain the use of SMART goals in the planning stage
- Describe the use of the Plan, Do, Check, Act model in digital marketing
- Explain how lessons learned are integrated into digital marketing
- Describe the key ethical and legal issues in digital marketing
- Discuss best practices in fashioning a digital marketing strategy
This course includes an “Ask the Expert” feature. You can use this feature to submit questions about course content. A subject matter expert will provide guidance or point you to additional resources for the topics you’re studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs.
- Any modern Office suite: Microsoft Office, Apple iWork, OpenOffice, or LibreOffice
- The latest Adobe Reader/Acrobat Reader ( free download available at https://get.adobe.com/reader/ )
- Reliable internet connection. Broadband cable or highspeed DSL is recommended for optimal experience.
- E-mail account (to be able to register and to receive e-mail from the course system regarding registration, course status, etc.)
"Learned a lot from this course and found the information relevant and applicable. The course is structured and laid out in an effective way. I also found the video interviews helpful. I am looking forward to taking what I have learned and applying it to my current job position and utilizing it to further my career."
"Wonderful course! Very insightful. Refreshed me on things I learned in college but also supplied me with new knowledge that will be helpful for me in continuing to shape myself and drive my current and future career path forward."
"If you want to learn the basics of digital marketing, I insist you opt for this course. It is way better than the fake online gurus in the market. Definitions, points, everything in this course is fundamental and listed in detail. Loved it."
Enroll My Team
Are you looking to enroll your team in this training Course? You Can: