When using data analysis to improve organizational performance, it's vital to employ the tools that bring the data to life and keep people engaged in the process. Organizations in both the public and private sectors often use tools and frameworks to deliver the data, and the information the data might suggest, to its staff. This intermediate-level training course will explain some of these measures and tools, describe some specific measurements, and explain the relationship between assessment and strategy. Summarizing the data with the correct tool can be the gating factor to reaching staff and effecting changes that spur performance improvement.
Individual Skill Course
- Explain how performance measures are used in different settings
- Differentiate among various organizational performance measurements
- Describe the advantages and disadvantages of KPIs
- Describe the advantages and disadvantages of the Balanced Scorecard
- Describe the advantages and disadvantages of a Net Promoter Score
- Explain the relationship between performance assessment and organizational tactics and strategy
- Assess the validity of performance measures for an organization based on a brief case study
This course includes an “Ask the Expert” feature. You can use this feature to submit questions about course content. A subject matter expert will provide guidance or point you to additional resources for the topics you’re studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs.
- Any modern Office suite: Microsoft Office, Apple iWork, OpenOffice, or LibreOffice
- The latest Adobe Reader/Acrobat Reader ( free download available at https://get.adobe.com/reader/ )
- Reliable internet connection. Broadband cable or highspeed DSL is recommended for optimal experience.
- E-mail account (to be able to register and to receive e-mail from the course system regarding registration, course status, etc.)
"This was a good illustration of data analysis terms and overview of how to improve organizational performance."
"This is very good course for those working as performance analysts in any organization, who should benefit from this as much as possible. Thanks."
Muhammad Junaid I.
"My learning experience was amazing. I enjoyed it even more because it is self-paced and user friendly. The knowledge gained will be useful in any field I venture in."
Enroll My Team
Are you looking to enroll your team in this training Course? You Can: