This training course begins by covering security issues with regard to operating cloud services. While it covers many aspects relevant to a cloud service provider, it should be particularly valuable to helping cloud consumers understand how security responsibilities may be divided between consumer and provider. The second module engages the learner with real-world scenarios that represent the challenges to securing cloud operations. This course is designed for IT professionals and other adult learners who have some knowledge of internet-related technology.
Individual Skill Course
- Identify the considerations of choosing a data center site
- Explain ways to implement physical security
- Describe the various considerations for securing hardware and networking resources
- Understand the vulnerabilities and mitigation strategies for securing the management plane of a cloud facility
- Describe the steps involved in creating a business continuity plan for a data center
- Explain the role and requirements of forensics in a cloud facility
- Apply what you have learned to real-world scenarios involving cybersecurity and cloud computing
This course includes an “Ask the Expert” feature. You can use this feature to submit questions about course content. A subject matter expert will provide guidance or point you to additional resources for the topics you’re studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs.
- Any modern Office suite: Microsoft Office, Apple iWork, OpenOffice, or LibreOffice
- The latest Adobe Reader/Acrobat Reader ( free download available at https://get.adobe.com/reader/ )
- Reliable internet connection. Broadband cable or highspeed DSL is recommended for optimal experience.
- E-mail account (to be able to register and to receive e-mail from the course system regarding registration, course status, etc.)
This course is designed for IT professionals and other adult learners who have some knowledge of internet-related technology.
Enroll My Team
Are you looking to enroll your team in this training Course? You Can: