This training course is comprised of two modules. The first addresses many of the challenges for both cloud consumers and cloud service providers in securing the infrastructure and platforms used in cloud computing. The second module offers a series of real-world scenarios designed to give learners a sense for how the concepts might be applied in their everyday work. This course is designed for IT professionals and other adult learners who have some knowledge of internet-related technology.
Individual Skill Course
- Identify the three main components of the Cloud Infrastructure
- Recognize the seven layers of the Open Systems Interconnection model and how each cloud service category relates to them
- Describe various controls available in securing the cloud infrastructure
- Explain the role of identity and access management in cloud computing as well as understanding how different technologies work
- Understand the role of Business Continuity in ensuring the security of the cloud infrastructure and platforms
- Apply what you have learned to real-world scenarios involving cybersecurity and cloud computing
This course includes an “Ask the Expert” feature. You can use this feature to submit questions about course content. A subject matter expert will provide guidance or point you to additional resources for the topics you’re studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs.
- Any modern Office suite: Microsoft Office, Apple iWork, OpenOffice, or LibreOffice
- The latest Adobe Reader/Acrobat Reader ( free download available at https://get.adobe.com/reader/ )
- Reliable internet connection. Broadband cable or highspeed DSL is recommended for optimal experience.
- E-mail account (to be able to register and to receive e-mail from the course system regarding registration, course status, etc.)
This course is designed for IT professionals and other adult learners who have some knowledge of internet-related technology.
Enroll My Team
Are you looking to enroll your team in this training Course? You Can: