Pushing your grant writing skills to the next level is an exercise in focusing on the details. This course shows you how to ask iterative questions of yourself, your team, and your proposed program in order to sharpen and refine your grant proposal and push it to the top of the pack. By looking closely at how a logic model can shore up your proposal at each key stage, this course will demonstrate how to push your planning, evaluation, and budgeting from good to great.
Individual Skill Course
- Identify the relationship between logic model components in effective grant program planning
- Assess the level of detail required in a grant planning timeline
- Differentiate between formative and summative evaluations in a grant program
- Choose common line items in a grant program
- Determine the level of detail required in a grant program
- Decide when a no-cost extension request is warranted
- Evaluate post-award sustainability throughout a grant program
- Any modern Office suite: Microsoft Office, Apple iWork, OpenOffice, or LibreOffice
- The latest Adobe Reader/Acrobat Reader ( free download available at https://get.adobe.com/reader/ )
- Reliable internet connection. Broadband cable or highspeed DSL is recommended for optimal experience.
- E-mail account (to be able to register and to receive e-mail from the course system regarding registration, course status, etc.)
"Overall great course! Thanks for putting together an advanced and quite comprehensive grant writing program. It was good value for the price!"
"I have thoroughly enjoyed this course. The information was broken down in ways that I could easily understand. I know that this course will be helpful in obtaining future grants. Thank you."
"I enjoyed learning about the grant writing process. The videos and personal commentary were invaluable."
Enroll My Team
Are you looking to enroll your team in this training Course? You Can: