This training course is designed to give learners an assessment of their readiness to take ISC2's CISSP® Exam. It contains two 120-question practice exams, which cover The International Information System Security Certification Consortium's eight domains.
- Understand the structure and requirements of the CISSP® Exam
- Explain and apply the key concepts found in the CISSP® Exam
- Understand ways to improve your performance on the CISSP® Exam
- Begin your preparation for the CISSP® Exam with confidence
This course includes an “Ask the Expert” feature. You can use this feature to submit questions about course content. A subject matter expert will provide guidance or point you to additional resources for the topics you’re studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs.
- Any modern Office suite: Microsoft Office, Apple iWork, OpenOffice, or LibreOffice
- The latest Adobe Reader/Acrobat Reader ( free download available at https://get.adobe.com/reader/ )
- Reliable internet connection. Broadband cable or highspeed DSL is recommended for optimal experience.
- E-mail account (to be able to register and to receive e-mail from the course system regarding registration, course status, etc.)
This course does not teach any content to prepare learners for the CISSP exam. It simply provides testing practice and strategies. Learners need to understand The International Information System Security Certification Consortium's eight domains prior to taking this course.
Enroll My Team
Are you looking to enroll your team in this training Course? You Can: