This training course explores the art and science of developing a superior customer experience. Customers are vital to any organization and superior customer service can pay large financial dividends. Learners will explore the concepts of the comprehensive customer experience, as well as the benefits to the company. The course will then discuss key performance indicators, the voice of the customer, and net promoter score. The goal of this course is to help managers build an appreciation and understanding of the importance of customer loyalty and the role customer service can play.
Individual Skill Course
- Explain the concept of the comprehensive customer experience
- Discuss the case for offering superior customer service
- Describe the customer service philosophies of leading companies including Apple, Nordstrom, L.L. Bean, and others
- Discuss the concept of performance measurements and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Describe the use of the Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Discuss the Voice of the Customer (VoC) process Outline ways to build customer loyalty
- Explain how to calculate Customer Lifetime Value (CLV)
- Discuss the issues involved in managing customer service
- Describe how to establish customer service expectations
- Discuss the approach to providing customer service on different platforms (in-person, over the phone, online)
- Explain approaches for handling difficult customers
This course includes an “Ask the Expert” feature. You can use this feature to submit questions about course content. A subject matter expert will provide guidance or point you to additional resources for the topics you’re studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs.
- Any modern Office suite: Microsoft Office, Apple iWork, OpenOffice, or LibreOffice
- The latest Adobe Reader/Acrobat Reader ( free download available at https://get.adobe.com/reader/ )
- Reliable internet connection. Broadband cable or highspeed DSL is recommended for optimal experience.
- E-mail account (to be able to register and to receive e-mail from the course system regarding registration, course status, etc.)
"I felt this course was beneficial and comprehensive in training for customer service. I found myself thinking of real-world examples where I have experienced a lot of this teaching without realizing it. I can also visualize using this training in the future, in professional and personal (vocational) scenarios."
"This course is a ideal for new supervisors, not just in the customer service field, although all work is customer service when you serve people in any capacity. I would recommend this course, even as a refresher."
"The course was very good, it was informative and helpful in the training of employees and granting excellent customer service."
Enroll My Team
Are you looking to enroll your team in this training Course? You Can: