Equal Employment Opportunity is an important concept for HR managers, employees, and job applicants to understand. In this introductory-level, training course, you will learn about many of the major employment laws, Equal Opportunity issues, and the anti-discriminatory regulations employers must be aware of in hiring, promoting, and firing employees. Earn SHRM and HRCI credit while learning about this important topic in human resources management.
Individual Skill Course
- Explain the major employment and anti-discrimination laws
- Understand the basic steps to take in dealing with discrimination complaints
- Explain and assess issues around alternative work arrangements
- Outline ways to develop and maintain a diverse work-force
This course includes an “Ask the Expert” feature. You can use this feature to submit questions about course content. A subject matter expert will provide guidance or point you to additional resources for the topics you’re studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs.
- Any modern Office suite: Microsoft Office, Apple iWork, OpenOffice, or LibreOffice
- The latest Adobe Reader/Acrobat Reader ( free download available at https://get.adobe.com/reader/ )
- Reliable internet connection. Broadband cable or highspeed DSL is recommended for optimal experience.
- E-mail account (to be able to register and to receive e-mail from the course system regarding registration, course status, etc.)
"I have learned a lot in Equal Employment Opportunity. I will be able to use this knowledge about workforce laws in my work, and can hopefully better inform others on their rights and better acknowledge business practices."
"As an HR professional with over 20 years of management experience, I have acquired a solid skill set. However, completing training like this helps to remind me of details that fade over time. Because the material was so current, to the point of even referencing COVID, I felt confident that the information received was accurate. Great training."
"This course provided useful and interesting information that was well-presented on an easy to use platform."
Enroll My Team
Are you looking to enroll your team in this training Course? You Can: