Technology & Data Science
Essential Business Functions
Innovation & Entrepreneurship
Teaching & Learning
Events & Community
Certificate in Sustainable Management
Sustainability refers to the use of ecosystems and their resources in a manner that satisfies current needs without compromising the needs or options of future generations.
A sustainable business is one that generates profits for its owners, protects the environment, and improves the lives of the people with whom it interacts.
This program covers several key topics, including:
- The reasons for sustainability's increase in popularity
- The connection between the environment and sustainability
- The business case for embracing sustainable management within an organization
- The role government regulation plays in sustainability efforts
- Some criticisms of corporate sustainability
- Applying sustainable management principles in the workplace
- Applying the triple bottom line (TBL) concept and its three pillars of "People, Planet, and Profits" in organizations
- Recognizing and implementing best practices for measuring sustainable management efforts
Upon successful completion of all courses in this certificate program, you can download and print a Certificate of Completion.
Courses included in this certificate program are as follows:
You will have 365 days to begin each course in this bundle. Once you open an individual course, you will have 90 days to complete it.
All courses in this certificate have an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.