Technology & Data Science
Essential Business Functions
Innovation & Entrepreneurship
Teaching & Learning
Events & Community
Introduction to Agile
This introductory-level course explores the methodologies and practices of Agile development and explains the key concepts and principles that form the foundation of Agile project management. This self-paced course contains vocabulary games, flashcards, and interactive exercises to supplement and enhance your understanding of Agile concepts, as well as video segments from Agile experts to help you become a more proficient Agile practitioner.
The information in this course is also included in the Agile Certified Practitioner Exam Prep course as that course's introductory modules, which also offers additional material to prepare students for the Project Management Institute®'s Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Exam.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Define Agile development and differentiate it from traditional Waterfall practices
- Identify the similarities and differences among several Agile methodologies
- Describe the stages of the Agile development cycle and identify the factors that promote project success
- Understand the nuances of leading and working with Agile teams
- Apply best practices from organizations that have successfully incorporated Agile methodologies into their business activities