Technology & Data Science
Essential Business Functions
Innovation & Entrepreneurship
Teaching & Learning
Events & Community
MCx Edcamp Foundation
Attending an Edcamp Foundation sponsored event? Receive continuing education for your attendance and learning! To receive CEUs for your Edcamp attendance, five items must be completed. Contact your Edcamp Organizer(s) to determine if your Edcamp has been registered.
- The Edcamp must be registered with the Edcamp Foundation.
- The Edcamp organizers must have completed the Loyola CEU Registration Form.
- Register for the CEUs at aspire.loyola.edu.
- Attend the event and sign-in/register at the event.
- Complete the 10-minute reflection on the ce.loyola.edu platform (login will be provided once registered).
The administrative cost in this platform is only for participants who wish to receive CEUs from Loyola University Maryland for continuing education. Certificates will be sent to those who attend Badge Summit and complete the reflection, located in the CE Loyola platform.