- Career Building
- Computer Applications
- Creativity & Innovation
- Cybersecurity & CISSP
- Data Management & Analytics
- Emerging Technologies
- Events and Community
- Human Resources
- International Trade
- Modern Languages
- Nonprofit Management
- Personal & Professional Development
- Project Management and Agile
- Six Sigma & Lean
- Small Business Management
- Sustainable Management
- Web Design
- Women in Business
Micro-credential 6.2: Makerspace Design
Continue the transformation of your space into a space for making with makerspace Design. In this course, you will come to understand the different design principles in a space for making, determine the best design principles for your space, create opportunities for student voice, and identify your next steps in designing your makerspace.
After completing this Micro-credential, the learner should be able to:
- Adopt a reflective-practices stance to consider how course concepts can be applied to their own professional context.
- Examine and reflect on the design needs of their learning space for the integration of makerspaces.
- Evaluate what design features are best for their current environment to integrate makerspaces.
- Identify next steps for designing their makerspace.
Micro-credential Open and Close Dates
This Micro-credential is not facilitated, so there are no start or end dates. This means you can start your learning immediately upon registering and complete your learning at your pace. For more information about this Micro-credential visit www.loyola.edu/microcreds.