- Career Building
- Computer Applications
- Creativity & Innovation
- Cybersecurity & CISSP
- Data Management & Analytics
- Emerging Technologies
- Events and Community
- Human Resources
- International Trade
- Modern Languages
- Nonprofit Management
- Personal & Professional Development
- Project Management and Agile
- Six Sigma & Lean
- Small Business Management
- Sustainable Management
- Web Design
- Women in Business
Micro-credential 6.1: Makerspace Basics
Begin the transformation of your space into a space for making with Makerspace Basics. In this Micro-credential, you will come to understand what defines a Makerspace, learn how to incorporate student voice, evaluate your learning space through a maker mindset, and identify your next steps in developing your Makerspace.
After completing this Micro-credential, the learner should be able to:
- Adopt a reflective-practices stance to consider how course concepts can be applied to their own professional context.
- Examine and reflect on the needs of their learning space for the integration of Makerspaces.
- Evaluate what is best for their current environment to integrate Makerspaces.
- Identify next steps for creating or enhancing their Makerspace.
Micro-credential Open and Close Dates
This Micro-credential is not facilitated, so there are no start or end dates. This means you can start your learning immediately upon registering and complete your learning at your pace. For more information about this Micro-credential visit www.loyola.edu/microcreds.