- Career Building
- Computer Applications
- Creativity & Innovation
- Cybersecurity & CISSP
- Data Management & Analytics
- Emerging Technologies
- Events and Community
- Human Resources
- International Trade
- Modern Languages
- Nonprofit Management
- Personal & Professional Development
- Project Management and Agile
- Six Sigma & Lean
- Small Business Management
- Sustainable Management
- Web Design
- Women in Business
Micro-credential 4: Technology Professional Development
Develop the knowledge and skills to create and lead technology professional development to support improved student learning. Engaging adult learners in a technology professional development session goes beyond the basic skills of knowing the tech tool and creating a presentation. Theoretical and practical approaches to leadership and adult learning theory as well as online and face-to-face staff development techniques will be the focus in this micro-credential as you create a technology-related professional development learning opportunity.
After completing this Micro-credential, the learner should be able to:
- Apply leadership strategies and staff development models to assist in the professional development of colleagues.
- Collect effective practices, strategies, resources, technology tools, and ideas for implementing effective professional development in their own school setting.
- Design and deliver a relevant and effective PD session that demonstrates their expertise in utilizing online tools for synchronous or asynchronous interaction and knowledge of best practices for teaching and leading adult learners.
- Adopt a reflective-practice stance to consider how course concepts can be applied to their own professional context.
Micro-credential Open and Close Dates
This Micro-credential is facilitated, so there are specific dates that the content will be available. For more information about this Micro-credential visit www.loyola.edu/microcreds.
July 6, 2020 - August 14, 2020
Enrollment ends July 20