- Career Building
- Computer Applications
- Creativity & Innovation
- Cybersecurity & CISSP
- Data Management & Analytics
- Emerging Technologies
- Events and Community
- Human Resources
- International Trade
- Modern Languages
- Nonprofit Management
- Personal & Professional Development
- Project Management and Agile
- Six Sigma & Lean
- Small Business Management
- Sustainable Management
- Web Design
- Women in Business
Micro-credential 3: Personalized Learning
Designing personalized learning goes beyond selecting technology tools, incorporating student-centered, real-world applications, and implementing the Four Cs (critical thinking, communication, collaboration, and creativity). Personalized learning includes many aspects of adapting the instructional environment such as what, when, where, and how students learn and designing your curriculum, as well as choosing technology, to fit those needs. In this micro-credential, you will develop the foundation and skills to apply instructional design models and select appropriate technology as you create personalized learning units that span your curriculum.
After completing this Micro-credential, the learner should be able to:
- Apply elements of personalized learning and instructional design models into K-12 activities.
- Design a personalized learning unit for their current educational setting.
- Reflect on their perceptions of and progress in personalized learning.
- Develop a Professional Learning Network (PLN) and connect with other educators pursuing personalized learning in the classroom.
Micro-credential Open and Close Dates
This Micro-credential is facilitated, so there are specific dates that the content will be available. For more information about this Micro-credential visit www.loyola.edu/microcreds.
July 6, 2020 - August 14, 2020
Enrollment ends July 20