- Career Building
- Computer Applications
- Creativity & Innovation
- Cybersecurity & CISSP
- Data Management & Analytics
- Emerging Technologies
- Human Resources
- International Trade
- Modern Languages
- Nonprofit Management
- Project Management and Agile
- Six Sigma & Lean
- Sustainable Management
- Women in Business
Advanced Leadership Development Program
Five modules October-November 2019
October 4, 11, 18 and November 1, 15.
Sessions run 8:30 am - 4:30 pm on Fridays
Courses will be held at the Loyola Univeristy Maryland - Timonium Graduate Center.
This Sellinger Advanced Leadership Development Program is for professionals who aspire to positions of greater responsibility, accountability and organizational impact. Participants will enhance their leadership potential as they acquire skills to learn about themselves and how to positively influence others while solving problems, leading change, and maximizing their overall organizational effectiveness. This is a 5 module program that can be delivered in its entirety or selectively:
- Leadership Foundations:What leaders need to Be, Know, Do
- Self Awareness: Developing self, others and your personal leadership style
- High Quality Relationships: Building collaborative and supportive relationships with employees and teams
- Team Problem-Solving and Decision-Making: Lead problem-solving and decision-making teams
- Transformative Change: Inspiring vision and organizational growth
The Loyola Difference
The Sellinger Advanced Leadership Development Program encourages learning within an action oriented environment where personal values are emphasized and ethical approaches to leadership and business decisions are key. Participants’ leadership skills will be developed in the distinct Loyola tradition: reflecting on personal experiences, discerning individual competencies, leading through inspiration, and focusing on action, so that participants develop a personal leadership philosophy, style and methodology.
Special pricing is available to companies that enroll multiple participants, as well as alumni and associates of Leadership Howard County, Leadership Essentials Howard County and Leadership Essentials Baltimore Cohort.